Press conference on visit of President Xi
Yesterday, on 13th January, Tibetan Community in Switzerland & Liechtenstein and Swiss-Tibet Friendship Association jointly organized a Press conference from 10.30 to 11.30 am at Hotel Ador in Bern city regarding to chinese President's state visit in Switzerland.
During the press conference statements were delivered from TCSL, GSTF , Tibet Support Group of parliamentarian Mrs. Maya Graf and Mr. Martin Naef (the National Council of Switzerland). Also Mr. Jampa Tsering Samdho (The Members of Parliament CTA) and Mrs. Phuntsok Gyaltak (The representative of Tibetan Woman Association) has made press statements.
In the conference they have discussed on following agenda
1. Particular state visit of President XI and the reasons for compromise made from Tibetan Communities and Tibet support group side.
2. The petition letter to Chinese authority: The President of TCSL & GSTF declared that Swiss authority will hand over the petition letter of Tibet organizations to Chinese Authority during their official meeting in Swiss Bundeshaus and Swiss Government will continuously urge to Chinese authority about Tibet issue.
3. Proclamation about demonstrations to be held on 15 & 17 January at Bern and Geneva, and possession and condition of permission for this event.
4. Mrs Graf & Mr. Naef explained and expressed their solidarity.
5. On 11.30 am the President of TCSL concluded the conference.
Be the first to comment